THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Michael Johns Lights My Fire

Alright, so, I know I'm going a little overboard here, but, y'all, I am really kind of heartbroken. I know, I know, it is only a tv competition, and in the larger context, it doesn't really matter . . . but, I still feel like last night's elimination was filled with COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF UGH!

Therefore, I am posting another clip. The Hotness channelling Jim Morrison . . . and Lighting My Fire.

3 comments:

Allison said...

After reviewing the previous Aussie Mike song clips, I think that the problem Aussie Mike has is that he is as simon put it "a white soul singer" but during the top 24 and even for most of the top12 he did not showcase his "white soul singer" self.

I am very sad that Aussie Mike is gone -- mostly sad because that means we will have Syesha singing another Whitney song of some description next week.

I think that Aussie Mike will do ok for himself. Probably as a front man for a band. But I'd go to any dark seedy smoky bar to hear that "white soul singer."

Rubbertoe said...

I'd go to a dark seedy smoky bar even without a singer

DrL/K said...

Hey, we were in a dark seedy smoky bar last week and guess who was playing there??

Taylor Hicks opening up for Constantine! :) Okay, JK, y'all!

But I think all booted (worthy, read: aww, hell no Syesha!) Idol contestants should visit the dark seedy bars of all of our respective cities for our personal enjoyment.