THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Musings on Neil Diamond Week


Short post here, y'all. Just scanning the internets, and noticing that there are all kinds of articles on Neil Diamond week, but no mention of singing two songs. It appears as if our Top 5 Idols will be picking from a pre-selected list of songs from the Neil Diamond catalog. From what I am seeing, I would imagine that means the songs will be either ones performed or penned by Diamond Neil. I would think that would be mostly originals with a few famous duets or covers thrown in for good measure. And it really makes me wonder . . . if I ever gave a f*** about you . . . er, sorry. Slipped into Maroon Five mode for a moment. Anyhoo, it does make me wonder if they are performing two different songs from the catalog.

What do y'all think?

No comments: