THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am so excited

I am so excited for Andrew Lloyd Webber week (but then again I am one of the few who thought the last broadway week was Fab-u-lous)....Call me cliched....but I think this week has some great possibilities.

I searched the web for some clips of Shirely Bassey (one of my faves) doing Andrew Lloyd Webber (seriously...if you are looking for a great CD....Shirely Bassey sings the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber is one of my all time favorites)....youtube didn't have much...and this wasn't encoded....but its worth a look if you cut and paste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le0Vta79TtU
If it doesn't work...go to youtube and type in Shirely Bassey "Starlight Express".....

I would love to see Syesha do this song....but I don't think she is smart enough to choose it. The girl has shown that she has no brain and no originality. I completely expect her to do "Memory" from Cats.

Carly: Although I would love to see the cuteness do "I don't know how to love him" from JC Superstar....I would love to hear it from Carly.

David A: Something from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.....

Brooke - Tell me on a Sunday - A beautiful haunting melody with incredible lyrics.....if you don't know this song...google it and read the lyrics...its such a great song.

David Cook.....I would love to hear "Gethsemene" from JC Superstar...but its probably a touch religious...but he would do an incredible job with this song......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQConWOZ4QE&feature=related

Castro: Evita - "Another suitcase and another hall"....this would fit his style perfectly......

No comments: