THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lil David wants you to Think of Him!

Next up, Lil David . . . being hugged by inappropriately young girl children . . . What was that? Anyhoo, ALW can't imagine how a boy could sing "Think of Me". He kind of hearts him . . . . and wants Lil David to open his eyes. He even called him Little David . . . Here we go . . .

Randy thinks that David can sing anything and gave it Stevie riffs everywhere . . . Lil David thought it was perfect and took a risk . . . Simon thought it was pleasant, but one of his weakest performances, all a bit forgettable.

I gotta say, good bad or indifferent, Lil David's performance is about 10 miles above the ceiling of anything I've seen so far. He is so far superior vocally that it's hard to believe it is the same ocmpetition. That being said, I think he struggles a wee bit in the lower register, and is clearly just hanging around vocally til he gets to the big notes. Overall, simply awesome. I wonder if I would think if it was as awesome as I do if the others didn't pale so much in comparison. Hmmm . . .

No comments: