THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

EW Predictions

The columnists over at Entertainment Weekly do a video blog each week about what they want the contestants to sing. All of their picks are interesting, but, none more interesting to me than having Syesha Mercado belt out En Vogue's Free Your Mind. That pick had not even occurred to me, but, to see a snarky attitude laden delivery of the line, "So I'm a sista, buy things with cash, it really doesn't mean that all my credit's bad." I would be one happy camper. What do y'all think. Do we think camera friendly Syesha could pull it off.

"I wear tight clothing, high heel shoes, that really doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute!".

Sorry, I just had to bust out with one more fierce line.

Word.

No comments: