THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rocker David, The White Coat, and the Not So Rockin Diddy

Here comes Rocker David jammin on some Our Lady Peace. The song speaks to him . . . maybe he's off his meds . . . Here we goes . . . and, er, um, what in the name of Tom Ford, is he wearing. I gots to say guys, for the first time in a while, Our Rocker David is a touch off vocally, and a little behind the music. He has recovered a bit in the middle of the song. I liked his performance because I think he is a good performer, but, this one fell a little short for me.
Randy thinks he didn't quite make it as "yo" as last week. Paula disagreed and thought he was rockin. Simon thought he was a wee bit pompous . . . I gotta agree . . . I hate it for our resident rocker boy, but it didn't quite rock my world. . .

No comments: