THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kristy Lee Cook and her Coat of Many Colors!

Here comes the comeback kid, Ms. Liberty herself, KLC! She has chosen to sing "Coat of Many Colors". THE DOLLY thinks that she has made the song her own. Here she comes . . . not again like Carly . . . but she is beginning. Might I say, she looks stunning and sounds pretty good. Very, very pleasant. I'm impressed. . . she gets a little better each week.

Randy thinks that this is her genre. Paula thinks she has found her niche and this is her best performance. Simon thinks that last week was her best week, and that she was just kind of pleasant tonight.

I think KLC is in trouble. I think she was good, but I think she is in trouble.

No comments: