THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Reincarnation of Michael Hutchence . . . Excuse Me I Need A Moment . . . Alone

Up last, INXS' Michael Hutchence, er, I mean Aussie Mike! He is singing It's Not Right, But It's All Wrong . . . I think that's the title, but I'm blogging afterwards . . . whew . . . Sweet Lord. Anyway, here he goes . . . I don't even know that I can come up with anything clever here. Simply said, he is sex on a plate...in a bowl... on a platter... You name the place and he will be there . . . as sex. SWEET TASTY DELICIOUS GOODNESS . . . Y'all know!

Randy thought it was amazing, and that he has turned up the hotness. Paula thinks he sounded great and looks HOT! Simon thought it was RIGHTEOUS . . . ok, he didn't really say that . . . He did say that it was his best performance.

I believe it is safe to say that after two consecutive great weeks, Aussie Mike has regained his frontrunner status.

No comments: