First off, a big shout out to our brother in idol, Rubbertoe for going to the Idol taping, that rocks! Also, he gets a shout out for the scream to The Cuteness from the mosh pit . . . little does he know there was another guy in work clothes in Alabama doing the exact same thing . . .
Anyhoo, here are me final rankings and predictions. Explanations provided in the live blog.
1. Michael Johns - I'm still slightly quivering . . .
2. Lil David - Back in the game!
3. Rocker David - He was great . . . palpatations and all!
4. Carly - Thought she brought it . . . but think she's in a spot of trouble.
5. The Cuteness - Nice job and good energy. I thought he was charming.
6. Brooke - Thought her rendition of Jolene was folksy and fun :)
7. Syesha - Would have been much higher on the list if she had done Dolly throughout
8. KLC - Second week with a very solid performance. Looked really pretty.
(Massive space the size of D.Cook's fivehead)
9. Ramiele - Not horrible, but clearly outclassed by the other eight.
America's Bottom 3: Carly, Ramiele, KLC
If they place them in three groups of three based on voting...
Top three vote getters: Lil David, Rocker David, Michael Johns
Middle Three: Brooke, The Cuteness, Syesha
Bottom Three: Carly, Ramiele, KLC