THIS is AMERICAN IDOL!

<i><b>THIS</b> is AMERICAN IDOL!</i>

IDOL IS BACK!!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SPOILER ALERT! Top 9 DOLLY song choices: The GOOD, BAD, and UGLY!

Alright y'all! TMZ is reporting the song choices for the Top 9 contestants. The above title does not, in any way, refer to The Dolly's songs as bad or ugly . . . however, some of the matches with the contestants are QUITE QUESTIONABLE - I'm being kind. . .

Stop Reading if you don't want to know. . . . Hee Hee, I see you peeking . . .


1. Lil David - Appalachian Memories (I don't know if I'm familiar)

2. Syesha - I Will Always Love You (MY HEART IS FILLED WITH SO MUCH UGH! COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF UGH!

3. Carly - Here you come again - Love this song, and a good fit for her.

4. KLC - Coat of Many Colors - I'm indifferent on the fit of the song for our Ms. Liberty

5. Ramiele - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind - Unsure

6. Michael Johns - Its All Right, but Its All Wrong - I heart this song . . . and the Aussie hotness . . . how could it go wrong **crosses fingers**

7. The Cuteness - Travellin Through (Transamerica) - If his chops hold up, this could be the connection he is looking for! Excellent choice!

8. Brooke White - Jolene - Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

9. David Cook - Little Sparrow - I know it is a bluegrassy-esque-ish song, but otherwise, I'm a little unfamiliar.

I highly doubt that this is the order of singing - can't imagine them letting DC go last again. Interesting song choices. I'm holding my breath for The Cuteness tonight, this performance could put him back in the game.

What do y'all think?

No comments: